ENG 215 WEEK 10 ASSIGNMENT 4
ENG 215 Week 10 Assignment 4
Assignment 4: Persuasive Paper Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals
Due Week 10 and worth 230 points
Using feedback from your professor and classmates, revise Parts 1 and 2, and add Part 3. Plan to include visuals to illustrate the advantages of your proposed solution.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page complete paper in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
- Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 1: A Problem Exists, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Provide Part 2: Revision of Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages)
- Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Develop Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (1-2 pages, for 7-9 total pages)
- State, explain, and support the first disadvantage to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one (1) paragraph.
- State, explain, and support the second (and third if desired) disadvantage to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
- Include one or two (1-2) relevant visuals that help illustrate an advantage. Note:You must include a minimum of one (1) paragraph explaining the relevance of the included image. The responsibility of the author is to justify the inclusion (not to let the reader “figure it out”).
- Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat or paraphrase your thesis statement.
- Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
- Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references. Use at least eight (8) total for Parts 1, 2, and 3.Note:Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.